Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome Back

I haven't written anything on my blog in a couple of weeks, 20 days to be exact. It turns out that September is extremely busy. We have had friends and family visiting off and on all month. This past week was our first "normal" week since before August ended. I suppose I've been too busy living and less worried about recording or contemplating all of it. But I knew it would come back eventually. This is basically my journal and I can't go without an entry for too long. So tonight, I'm back.

I'm enjoying life right now, so I'm not pressuring myself to write everyday like I was. I thank all of those who read what I write. I love reading comments and hearing what you have to think about what I say as well as things going on in your life. I hope to continue to reach out to others through my blog and share all the funny, serious, believable and unbelievable moments.

I will also continue to share some bible study sessions. I'm debating about starting a new blog focused more on bible study and leaving this one focused on life. However, I don't know if I can keep up with both. And for me bible study is part of life. So we'll see on that one. Let me know if you have an opinion.

In other news, I've been writing again and working on my novel. This is a project that I've been working on now and then, but lately I've been having some inspiration and success getting all of my thoughts down. It's still in the early stages, but I'm really excited about it. I'm sure it will come up here some too.

I hope everyone is having a great fall! I look forward to connecting with everyone again.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering where you've been. So glad you're back! I think the bible study post would be awesome! I say, just share them here ;)

    ReplyDelete