Thursday, August 13, 2009

Questions I get about my Pregnancy

What will you miss the most about being pregnant?
-Feeling my baby kick inside me and knowing that she is the most precious thing to me now.

What can you not wait to do after you're not pregnant anymore?
-Being able to sleep on my stomach and drink a Bloody Mary once in a while.

What do you fear most about delivery?
-Having to have a C-section is what I fear most, but I don't like the idea of having to be in a hospital at all, it will be my first time ever.

Are you having an epidural?
-No. I don't fear the pain of childbirth, the possible complications is not worth the risk. In addition, I want to be able to feel my baby being born, it's a connection that I don't want to miss.

Are you breastfeeding?
-Of course. It's best for baby and mommy; I have every intention of breastfeeding.

AGM
8.13.09






No comments:

Post a Comment