Friday, October 30, 2009

Zoey's 1st Cereal


Today Zoey ate her first bowl of cereal. I debated about it because she is only 2 1/2 months old. However, everything I read about introducing food focused on development. It said that a baby should be able to sit supported (check), raise up on the arms (check), and be able to push food to the back of the mouth (check). Also, she was eating 6oz of formula at one time twice a day and was still hungry often. So...we tried some cereal.

And Zoey loved it. At first I wasn't sure she was really eating a whole lot of it, but she was having a great time with it. She was laughing and having a good old time. After a few bites, she got the hang of eating from a spoon. She started to open her mouth for it. From her reaction of the cereal, she was ready for it.

She seemed like she was swallowing most of the cereal. I know now that she ate it because she had an epic poop.

My baby girl is growing so fast. She doesn't even like to be held like a baby anymore. Did I mention she is only 2 1/2 months old. I'm so proud of her. Most importantly, she is healthy and happy.

AGM
10.30.09

No comments:

Post a Comment