Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our Elf on the Shelf Adventures

We are doing Elf on the Shelf this year, and I have to admit, I am having as much fun with it as Zoey is! I wanted to share our first week with the Elf, he has gotten into some fun mischief!

24 Days Until Christmas!
Meet our Elf


23 Days Until Christmas!
Elf in a Chair


22 Days Until Christmas!
Elf with a message


21 Days Until Christmas!
Elf with Baby Jesus


20 Days Until Christmas!
Elf in a Fort


19 Days Until Christmas!
Elf playing Lucky Ducks


18 Days Until Christmas!
Elf and Minnie Tea Party


I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season! It is a special time of the year, where each day holds a little bit of magic. I would love to see some of your Elf on the Shelf adventures and other Christmas traditions! Post your links in the comments and enjoy some holiday cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment