Monday, June 1, 2015

The Writer's Life For Me

photo credit

It's been about three months since I've written on this blog. Honestly, it's been that long since I have written or been creative at all. That was a mistake. I have learned at several points throughout my life that I NEED a creative outlet. If I go to long without that type of release I begin to go a little crazy. (Just ask anyone who sees me on a regular basis and they would agree.) So on the realization that I need to write again to make sense of everything that is in my head, I have once again resurrected Tales From A Mother, the blog that has been with me through everything.

photo credit
However, the choice to write is easy. Of course I want to write. The problem comes with what to write. One reason I haven't been creative is that I don't feel like I have anything to share. I've been working alot lately and when I'm not working I spend my time with my family. I feel like I've accomplished great feats if I get the laundry done or are able to read a book for a bit. So writing and creating have fallen off the list. It will now get back on and get moved to the top.

I don't know what I will write about. I don't know what I'm writing about right now. But words are coming out and thoughts somehow magically organize themselves as I write.

I couldn't pass this picture up...I feel like this is the truth of my life. Sometimes, I just feel like I am a big mess. That's why I write. That's why I read...It lets me know I'm not the only one.
photo credit
"Writing is the painting of the voice." ~Volitaire


No comments:

Post a Comment