Tuesday, October 31, 2017

{WW:11/1/17} PurpleStride Puget Sound 2017


This past Sunday I ran the PurpleStride Puget Sound 5k. This is me at the pre-race rally. My friend asked me to attend the event in honor of her aunt who died from pancreatic cancer in 2015. I was inspired and amazed by the amount of support and love passed around during this event. The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network Wages Hope with this walk to end pancreatic cancer. Read More about my experiences at PurpleStride. #PANCaware

3 comments:

  1. Good for you pariticpating in the run and supporting your friend. BTW Purple is a great color for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. hope your run was successful

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your friends lost, and how wonderful of you to support her. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete