Monday, September 24, 2018

Tales from a Homeschooling Mother


Hi friends!

Long time, no posting. That's my fault. You see, I started a new blog - Positive Practice Living. I needed a whole new identity to move forward in my own journey of self discovery.

However, Tales from a Mother is still sitting here, awaiting a new purpose. It has gone through several changes over the ten years I've been hosting on it, and it is time for another. I'm excited to share it with you.

This year we have decided to start homeschooling. It is a huge transition for our family, but one we are really enjoying. We are already reaping the benefits of this decision and we're only a couple weeks into the school year.

I want to share this journey with others. Several friends and family are curious how our days look as homeschoolers. As I researched homeschooling as an option, I also enjoyed reading about other family's jouney in homeschooling. There is a surplus of resources and ideas out there and it is nice to be able to see what others are using and for what purpose.

Thus, I've decided to try and record our journey as a homeschooling family. I'll share stories, resources and inspiration as it comes. This is all new for us, but we are learning as we go.

Welcome to The McCusker School, home of the Rainbow Dolphins!

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing about your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. It takes a lot of courage to home school (which I don't have) and I hope you can share your progress with us.
    Thank you for joining The Really Crafty Link Party, and have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to new adventures and the opportunity to share. Have a great week :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the wild and wonderful world of homeschooling! We love it! Thanks for linking up at Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete