Friday, July 15, 2011

Lovin' Life: July 15

I am replacing "Weekly Gratitude" with "Lovin' Life." The principle is the same, but I am feeling that Weekly Gratitude is becoming...boring. I want to be able to do more with the idea. Simply, it is to take a moment at the end of the week and remember all the things you are grateful for. For me I tend to look back on the week and remember all the little moments that don't warrant its own post. It is more about Lovin' Life and being grateful for all the little moments together. So that is what I am calling it...Lovin' Life. And boy do I ever love my life!


I love my family. I love that we play together and run around in the back yard. I also love that I caught this awesome picture just after Stephen and Zoey ran around with Eli (the dog).


I love that we grow our own veggies, herbs and strawberries. Zoey is making the funniest face while trying to get the strawberry in her mouth. Those tasted so good too, they just melt in your mouth.


I love that we are always doing something creative. Zoey loves this huge Cars posters that we color together. She lays out in the floor and goes to town on them. I used to be able to color about half of it with her and now I'm lucky if I even get a chance at a corner.


I love my husband. He went golfing last weekend and looked really spiffy in his polo. He took a couple cool pictures, but I like this one best because he is trying really hard not to laugh at me taking pictures of him like it's a formal event.


I LOVE Little People! I had a ton as a kid and I'm glad Zoey enjoys them too. While Stephen was playing golf, we got the whole set out and pretended together. It was so much fun!


We were watching the storm together. I love that Zoey isn't afraid. I really enjoy watching storms (especially when I am dry) and I'm glad that is something we can do together.


I love how much Zoey loves music. The guitar that Stephen is playing is actually Zoey's guitar. It is a real guitar about half size (maybe smaller). She loves picking it up and strumming it. She even gets some of the same strum patterns that Stephen uses. 


This is Zoey's cat, Creampuff. She is hiding in the pile of stuffed animals. Zoey went to find her and just started laughing. Creampuff actually nestled down into the pile when Zoey came like she was playing hide and seek with her. It was too cute. They just love playing together.


I love playing outside and so does Zoey. She had a blast in this bucket of rain water. As a side note, Zoey also picked out her own clothes today and tried, somewhat successfully, to put them on herself. She LOVES Minnie and didn't want to wear anything else today. She is getting so big!

I hope you have had a great week and continue to have a wonderful weekend. Remember to take a minute and appreciate all the little things that bring so much joy to life!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the Little People. I had them too but my kids aren't into them. They like Thomas. BTW, I'm so old my Little People were all made of wood. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://lifewith4girls.blogspot.com/
    new follower

    ReplyDelete