Sunday, May 25, 2014

{Limitless Life} Defined By God

I am very excited to begin this study with Proverbs 31 Ministries called Limitless Life a book by Derwin L. Gray. Before I begin the book, I watched this youtube video on his Website, which I thought was amazing!


I have often felt trapped by labels, unable to be myself because I had to be what someone else expected me to be. I am in the process of shedding that mindset. This book came at a perfect time because it deals with the very ideas I am struggling with lately.

2 Corinthians 5:17 (ESV) -- "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."

photo credit

I have not started reading the book yet, but I can't wait to pick it up. This study begins today, if you are interested in it sign up at Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies, you will not be disappointed. You will learn what God has in store for you and connect with a terrific group of ladies through the community these bible studies creates. 

We are defined by God, not by the labels of society. I am so excited to dive into this and learn more about what God means to me.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment