Thursday, April 14, 2011

Flowers Brighten My Day

I was surprised to find flowers on my doorstep and then very excited to see they were from my wonderful friend and the closest person I have to a sister (we've known each other since we were 4, it doesn't get much more life-long than that.)

Dana is so thoughtful and knows how much I LOVE purple. I mean, I did make her wear it as the maid of honor at my wedding so I suppose she should know. I called her immediately and thanked her with a huge smile on my face.

Going through trials is never easy, but it makes me feel warm and loved to have so many friends (including family) that support me and are there for us. So to Dana and all of my other wonderful friends...Thank You!

Here are some pictures...

Beautiful, Friendly Flowers complete with daisies and purple!

I love you too!

Zoey really liked the flowers too.

Zoey even stopped to smell one

No comments:

Post a Comment