Saturday, April 9, 2011

Such a Mess

The last couple weeks have been sort of rough, I haven't been feeling very well and we have been pretty busy. With this said, I haven't been continuously picking up and cleaning like I normally do. So today (feeling much better the past couple days btw) it's like I opened my eyes for the first time in a week and look at the house. It is a wreck! There are toys everywhere, the garbage is overflowing, dishes are piled up in the sink...  Oh man, it makes me cringe. I try really hard to pick up and clean along so I never have to take a lot of time away from Zoey or family time to do chores. But this next week, I'm going to have to go into another gear to get it all done. So, tomorrow is another wonderful family day! But Monday it's to work to get this house back in order.

That sounds negative. And it is a little bit of a rant, but at the same time, it doesn't make me mad or really aggravated because I am very thankful to have a wonderful, curious daughter to make a mess with her toys, a healthy and hungry family to feed and a house for all of the chores to get backed up in. I thank the Lord everyday for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment