Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo Progress Day 2

I'm really excited about writing. I am loving my story, even though I know I have many details to flush out, I love the characters. I hope others with fall in love with them too. I don't really have much to summarize yet, so I'll leave my description simple, a love story. Okay maybe that is too simple. But my favorite stories to read are ones where people fall in love and overcome everyday challenges. I believe there is a beauty in the everyday and I don't think hope I am not alone.


I also figured out that the NaNoWriMo goal is to write 50,000 words in 30 days. I think that is actually pretty doable. That is actually 1667 words per day, but I choose to work more on averages to obtain my goal. So far I'm doing alright. However, I don't want this to end up being all about word count and not about quality, so I'll keep that check in mind as well as the month goes on. So far, I have many thoughts and scenes in my head that just need to be written down.

Don't worry, I won't bore you everyday with the details. But writing is what I do, so I am loving this.


NaNoWriMo Progess:

Nov 2
word count start: 20,263
word count end: 22,421
word total for the day: 2,158
word total for the month: 4,178

No comments:

Post a Comment