Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Trying to Hard

Do you ever feel like you are trying to hard at something? To the point that it is no longer fun, but a chore that demands attention? That's what this blog has become to me. I feel like it has to be a certain way for others to like it. So I have actually stopped posting because I don't like what it's become. But I have recently realized (once again) that it doesn't matter what other people think.

I have spent the majority of my life finding myself and becoming comfortable with who that is. As I grow that mold continues to change, but the root is still who I am. I am happy with who I am. I don't know why I try to fit in online, I don't try to fit in with real life.

So I'm saying all of that to say this...

My blog is going to change. It is going to be random. It is going to be inconsistent. But it is going to be fun. And it is going to be me.

If you are okay with that and want to share in some random wackiness, then I welcome all thoughts, ideas and tales. If you don't like what I post, then don't read it. I'm writing for me and not for what I think other people want to hear.

Just to forewarn you, it will probably suck, but I'm okay with that. Nothing in this world is perfect even if everyone could agree on what perfect is, which in itself is an impossibility.

So there you have it. I don't like labels on myself. I am wife and I am mother but that's about it. I'm not always the best at either of those, though I do try. As for all the other labels out there...stop putting ideas in to a box. I want to rip open the box and color the whole world.

See, I told you it was going to be wacky. But then again, that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment