Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday!


Today is Friday and it is a wonderful day. Today it feels like summer. We got the little pool out to splash in the backyard. I am wearing shorts and am still hot. We have had several days of thunderstorms in a row. It might as well be summer.

I love this time of year. Something about the fresh air and warm breeze that makes my creative juices come alive. After being dormant most of the winter and cooped up in the house, it is nice to be outside and let my mind flow free.

I've been feeling more lucid, more alive the past few days. It's almost like I'm using more of my mind, sort of an ever present meditative state. I experienced this feeling, this mindset, a good bit in college, when I was surrounded constantly by new knowledge and creative inspirations. It's sort of nice to have that feeling back.

Today is Friday, which means the end of the week and the beginning of a few free days. It doesn't matter that I am a stay-at-home mom, Friday still feels like an accomplishment. It is exciting to have Stephen home for the weekend and a few days to enjoy doing things out of the ordinary.

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you do something incredibly enjoyable this weekend!

[photo credit]

No comments:

Post a Comment