Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Period, First Walk

So today I think I started my first period after birth. It has been a couple days shy of one month since I gave birth. I must be completely honest...I was disappointed when I saw I had gotten my period. After reading so much about the first period being postponed for up to year after birth if you breastfeed, I feel like I got jipped. That was one very positive thing about being pregnant is that there is no period. So I guess that is really all I have to say about that, just disappointed it came so soon.

In other news, Zoey and I took our first true walk today. We walked around the neighborhood. It was nice to get out of the house. Zoey was looking around for a little while but then went to sleep. I went further than I was planning on, but it felt good to move around. I enjoyed the afternoon greatly. The post-pregnancy flab is getting me down, so this was a way to combat it since I can't really exercise quite yet. It also gave me some energy instead of spending the whole afternoon in front of the TV. I came in a put on some music and now I am writing and working on my scrapbook. At least until Zoey starts fussing again.

AGM
9.16.09

No comments:

Post a Comment