Friday, September 4, 2009

Zoey Sleeps through the Night

I love our baby girl. She is two weeks and few days old and she slept through the night last night! I was so excited, I almost didn't believe it when I woke up this morning. We put her to bed as we went to bed just before midnight and she didn't wake up until 5am this morning. It may not seem like many hours, but those 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep did wonders after 2 plus weeks of broken sleep. I still woke up a little groggy, but I immediately felt rested.

Our baby girl is growing so fast...but sleeping through the night is one milestone I will enjoy. I hope she can keep doing it at least the majority of the time.

Before to long I might even become a morning person. I always feel more productive when I get an early start. I have been enjoying my time in the quiet where I can read and write. Yes, I believe I could get used to this as long as I can continue to get some sleep at night. Eventually, I might even start going to bed earlier.

Hurray, Zoey slept through the night. She seems very rested as well. She's staying awake more during the day too. It is fun to interact with her throughout the day. I'm so proud of my little girl.

AGM
9.4.09

No comments:

Post a Comment