Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 Days of me...Day 4

Day 4: A habit I wish I didn't have

I don't really know of a habit that I wish I didn't have, but I do wish I didn't have my temper. I've worked very hard to control it and pat myself on the back with a real good job. However, an 18 month old little girl knows just how to press my buttons especially when I am tired. So it seems like it has flared up again. I do a really good job of not blowing up in front of Zoey with my own temper tantrum, but I often have to walk away and cool down. Only the rare occasion retreating to my room and screaming into a pillow. This is not something I'm proud of, in fact, it is extremely embarrassing. Even though she can drive me crazy sometimes, I love that little girl more than I can possibly express. (Probably why I get worked up, if I didn't care I wouldn't be so passionate about it.) So there you go. My temper is my work in progress. I'm doing pretty good, but it would be the bad "habit" I wish I didn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment