Friday, March 4, 2011

30 Days of me...Day 3

Day 3- a picture of you and your friends

This is a picture of us and my friends Kat and Drew. We were friends in college at Clemson. (Well, Kat and I were friends in high school too.) They got married in 2009 and seem really happy.

This picture was at a Clemson Football game versus NC State last fall. We even won! Zoey loved the game and paid a lot more attention to the field than I thought she would. We had a great afternoon at Clemson, it's revisit where I spent four years of my life, though it is definitely from a different perspective now that I'm a wife and mother.

Kat and I have been friends for years! We love to read and write (we were both English majors in college). It's nice to have someone to bounce even the most ridiculous ideas off of. One of our favorite pass times in college was to get coffee and sit and explore that important questions of life involving religion, politics and the cute boy that lives at the end of the hall (that would end up being Drew of course).

True friends are sometimes hard to come by, and I am very blessed to say that I have many!

No comments:

Post a Comment