Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 Days of me...Day 2

30 Days of me, Day 2: The meaning behind my blog name.

I'm always trying to come up with witty titles for things, especially the numerous best sellers I have yet to write. So I wanted to do a unique title for my blog. I'm not 100% sure I was successful in being witty, but I like the name.

I started the blog originally right after Zoey was born in 2009. The whole blog is me telling about my family. Also, anything else I write about would be from the perspective of a mother. So they are tales from a mother.

The picture I have up as my title now is pretty important to me. It was taken in Maine, somewhere I had always wanted to go. The first time I went I was able to share it with Zoey (who turned 11 months old that weekend), Stephen and some more very important family. We were in Boston visiting Stephen's Aunt. She and her family go camping in Maine and invited us to join her. Well, we jumped at the chance, which was well worth it because it is BEAUTIFUL in Maine. The most special part was we got to spend the day with Stephen's Dad there celebrating his birthday. (We don't get to see him very much.) It was a very special time for us, one that we will treasure forever. Though my title picture will probably change eventually as our family grows and Zoey gets bigger, this picture will always mean family adventure to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment