Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Days of me...Day 1

Day 1: A recent picture and 20 interesting things about me...



20 interesting facts about me...
(in no particular order)

1. I like taking pictures and can go months without actually getting a (good) picture of myself.

2. I actually really like cartoons. I enjoy watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Disney movies all day with Zoey and sometimes even prefer it to watching live-action movies.

3. I get a little depressed in the winter. I don't like to be cold, and I get cold very easily. The upside is I get to cuddle under a blanket all the time and drink lots of hot cocoa.

4. I shave my feet.

5. I really like doing crafts. I also really enjoy it that Zoey seems to like it as much as I do and it is something we can do together.

6. I sleep with a teddy bear. I like to cuddle with Stephen, but we both get better sleep if I hold onto P.S. instead.

7. I am very proud of myself for having Zoey completely naturally (with no epidural or pain killers.)

8. I have a really bad temper. I've worked really hard for many years to control it. I usually do really good at controlling it, but sometimes it slips.

9. I LOVE scrapbooking and photography! I have scrapbooks since my freshman year of college and my photography is getting better and better!

10. I eat a tomato whole (like you would an apple), right off the vine.

11. I really want to have a big family. I love the chaos and I want to be surrounded by kids. I just hope my body and probably my sanity can keep up with my mind.

12. My favorite days are when Stephen, Zoey and I are together doing something, whether a trip out or even at home working in the yard.

13. I have a really bad memory. I forget the details of a book within a week no matter how closely I read it. I think that is why I love to scrapbook so much...because I don't ever want to forget the details of the things we do, especially with Zoey.

14. I really enjoy being a stay-at-home mom and though it's not always easy, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

15. I love when Stephen looks at me like I'm the only person in the world and when Zoey smiles with perfect contentment.

16. I love being outside and playing in the dirt.

17. My biggest fear is of my teeth falling out.

18. I don't wear makeup.

19. The first time I got on an airplane was for a 9 hour flight to Amsterdam (when I went to the Czech Republic.) It was great, I love flying!

20. I LOVE my family! My whole extended family. Stephen and Zoey more than anything in the world. But also, my wonderful Mom and Dad who have loved my unconditionally and made sure I've had everything I needed to become who I am today. My husband's family as loud and crazy as they may be, I love that and appreciate them for who they are. My aunts and uncles and cousins, though I don't see them as much anymore, they are great. My grandparents (who are now all deceased.) They all always made me feel special and loved. My friends who are as close as family and have been with me through rocky times and celebrations. Above all I thank God for giving me such a wonderful life. I love my family and it makes me happy to know I am loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment