Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fairy Tale Theater (Blog Hop)

My first blog hop is now underway! I am calling it Fairy Tale Theater and the idea is to view your life as though it were a fairy tale! You are free to be as creative or simple as you like, as long as you have fun! You can create a special post or you can link a recent post about a happy time or adventure. This is a great way to met some new friends and everyone loves a good fairy tale! I hope you join in the fun!

You can read about my inspiration for Fairy Tale Theater too!


Tales From A Mother: Fairy Tale Theater


2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I do not have a fairy tale to share...yet, but I am following you back from another blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from a blog hop. I noticed that your daughter is exactly one year older than mine. :)

    ReplyDelete