Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pinterest: Candy Necklaces, Fruit Salsa and More!

I LOVE Pinterest! These are a few of the wonderful things I have found on Pinterest this week.

Candy Necklace
Kinser Event Company

I love this candy necklace idea. It will be great when Zoey's cousins come down to have a candy necklace party. The Website also suggests this as a party favor idea. That could be great too since Zoey's birthday party is coming up in a couple months. Not to mention, I think this would be fun to partake in on a summer afternoon.

Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Chips
Parenting
http://aunnajames.blogspot.com/2011/08/ineeda-box-aka-car-emergency-kit.html
This recipe combines two of our favorite foods, salsa and fruit. Mexican is one of our most eaten type of food and I can not manage to keep fruit in the house because no matter how much I by it all gets eaten very quickly. This is the perfect recipe for us and it looks delicious.

Car Emergency Kit
Rip in My Jeans

I love this idea. When Zoey was little we had something similar to this, but it was more of a baby emergency kit (extra diapers, wipes, baby Tylenol, blanket, etc.) Once she outgrew those things we just took it out. But now, I think this would be just as useful, especially on our long trip this summer. That way we don't have to pack those emergency and extra items, we can just make a car emergency kit and have it all there since we are almost always near the car if not at the house.


Scrapbook Display
Ginny Brown
Right now all of my scrapbooks are on a shelf. It would be nice to make them a more decorative part of the house and easier to get to. Although, my scrapbooks are pretty heavy so they would have to be some heavy duty plate hangers. Still, it is an awesome idea for my scrapbooks and the house.

Two Couples
My New Master
This is a beautiful painting by Leonid Afremov. I love his work. It is so colorful and bright, it just makes me feel happy. The link under the picture is to a Website where you can order his works. This Pinterest I added just because it is beautiful and we can always use more beauty in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment