Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back to The Real World

Beaver Dam Campground; Berwick, ME
We just returned from being on vacation for almost two weeks. It was AMAZING! I didn't want to come home. I loved getting away for a while and slowing down in the process. However, it was time to come home. The last day we were away I asked Zoey if she was ready to go home, her response was "Yes Mommy, go home and play in Zoey's room." Adorable, but also a sign that it is time to go.

Still, we had a blast, Zoey included. We went all around New England. We started in Philidelphia, PA then moved up to Templeton, MA. We also had a stay in New Hampshire before trekking over to Berwick, Maine to camp with our Aunt. It was a wonderful, whirlwind trip to visit friends and family.

I have lots to talk about and small things that I discovered or realized, but it will take several weeks to get them all processed. I also took over 2,000 photos. I will not torture you with all of them, but I have to share a few.

Now we are home. I am glad to be home. The beauty of leaving for a while is that you get a perspective on your life again and now I am ready for the challenges of the house again.

I'll do a real recap after I go through all of my pictures. It was such a wonderful trip. Right now, I am just trying to get back into the swing of the real world and doing lots of laundry.

1 comment:

  1. So glad we were able to be part of the whirlwind tour. Miss you already <3

    ReplyDelete