Friday, July 6, 2012

Ode To The Fourth

My favorite thing this week has been celebrating July 4th. We spent Tuesday evening (Riverdogs Baseball) and most all day on Wednesday with friends. We had a cookout and swam and then went to Patriots Point by the bay and watched July 4th fireworks. It was a beautiful summer day. I loved every minute of it.

My beautiful Zoey loving the summer day with friends

Stephen and Zoey playing in the pool

Zoey is a little fish, she LOVES the water!

Zoey was memorized by the helicopter flying around

My Love and I

Zoey loved the fireworks as long as her ears were covered

Beautiful fireworks over the Bay

Hope you had a wonderful week and were able to spend time with family and friends. I also want to thank all of our nation's military past and present who serve to protect our freedom everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I love Zoey's swimming suit! That's funny that her ears had to be closed for her to enjoy the fireworks.

    http://theapels.blogspot.com/2012/07/ww-art-in-chicago-linky.html

    ReplyDelete