Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Light and My Salvation - Psalm 27:1

Psalm 27:1 -- "The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?"

photo credit
Christ will guide and guard us through anything that comes our way.

Sometimes we stray off the way that follow God's will. However, we can see His light beaming beyond the rocks before we crash into sin and destruction in the world. He can guide us back to His path as you realign yourself with His will.

God loves us despite our flaws. He still knows us, we are only missing knowing Him. We are only hurting ourselves by following the world instead of the One who created it.

Our Almighty God is Comforter and Protector. He will guard us from danger, even unseen danger. Sometimes, we grumble at inconveniences, but at those times, I believe God is often keeping us safe from worse things that were in our previously in our path.

Our struggles and our triumphs can seem very different when seen from a different perspective. Our whole outlook on life can change when we look at things from God's perspective.

No matter what you are doing or have done. No matter how easy or difficult of a journey you are walking. No matter what the situation is. God is your light and your fortress, always guiding and guarding you.

Why then should you ever be afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment