Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wordless Wednesday *Linky* Serious Painting Face


One of our favorite Christmas traditions is to paint ornaments and figurines. This year Zoey and I spent an afternoon painting this tree and gingerbread couple. She did the tree including the star and I did the detail in the gingerbread couple (and the tree around them). She did so good painting with me. She wanted it to be really nice. I had to capture her serious painting face, though, it made me smile.
Link up and join me in the Wordless Wednesday fun!
 Tales From A Mother - Daily Devotionals 

10 comments:

  1. Well done you both done a terrific job :-)

    Have a artistictastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet in every way!
    Teresa from NanaHood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Budding artist at work! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A serious paining face while painting some seriously beautiful artwork. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, we did our share of this when the kids were young and I still put a few of them on the tree each Christmas. They always loved doing this, too. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it!!! Would you like to send me a picture of your Christmas tree? I run a 'Christmas around the world' post every year and would love to have it! :-)

    ReplyDelete