Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pinterest: Photo love and more!

These are some of my favorite Pinteresting things this week!

Follow Me on Pinterest

1. Mom's Gonna Snap

Clickin Moms
This is the perfect shirt for me. I almost always have a camera attached to my hand. I take so many pictures because I love it and I need the help remembering. This shirt made me smile. 

2. Scrapbooking

Scrapbooks, etc.

In the spirit of taking pictures, my next favorite thing is scrapbooking. Scrapbooking, etc. has a website full of great ideas and an awesome magazine too. (And no, no one is paying me to say that, I wish they would.) This layout stood out to me because it is bright, I love circles and I can display lots of pictures on one page. Scrapbooking is so much fun for me, I love being able to create and display the fun we always have.

3. Anniversary Photo

No Biggie
I've seen several different versions of this idea and it is one that I really like. We missed doing a picture in a picture for every year, but this year is our 5 year anniversary and we want to make it special. I feel like doing the picture in a picture idea might work for us every 5 years. 

4. Brownie Batter Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes

Kevin & Amanda
Um, yes please! This combines three of our family's favorite things: Brownies (Stephen), Cupcakes (Me) and Chocolate (Zoey). I believe this will be a winner at our house.

5. White House Salad

ivilliage 
This salad looks fresh, delicious and easy to make. I love cooking with fresh ingredients, especially fruits and vegetables. This is definitely a dish I am trying before summer ends. My mouth is already watering.

Hope you have some Pinteresting ideas too! I'd love to hear about them. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment