Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ready for Fall... *Pinterest Linky*

I could get lost for days inside of Pinterest. Today, I have emerged just long enough to share some of my favorite Pinteresting things for this week...

1. Cake Batter Fudge

photo credit

There is no reason to hide my extreme fondness of cake batter. The idea of putting that into fudge is almost too much. Not to mention it is a beautiful creation. My mouth is watering to try this wonderful idea. Find the recipe HERE.

2. Crock Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup 

photo credit

I am so excited for fall and the weather to cool down. My favorite things to cook in the winter and cool months are soups and chilies. Loaded baked potatoes are a weak point of mine. I am so excited to try this recipe this fall that combines Loaded baked potatoes into soup. "It's What's For Dinner..." has this amazing recipe and more!

3. Pumpkin Spice Latte

photo credit

Pumpkin Spice is one more of my favorite fall treats. It is the one time of the year that you will find me at coffee shops again and again. I love the idea of making my favorite warm beverage at home. Farmgirl Gourmet has this and many other wonderful ideas!

4. Shadow Box Keepsakes

photo credit

I want to keep lots of Zoey's toys and clothing because it is special to me. She has so many little collections and yes hot wheels cars too. I want to be able to remember at least a little bit, all of the things Zoey was into. This is a great way to do that. Especially with all of the hot wheels cars floating around the house. "Work in Progress" has many other great ideas, check it out!

5. Mommy Brain

photo credit

This is me in a nutshell this week. I feel like I have been spaced out and frazzled all week. I am going to use this...I just traded in my brain cells for children. It would explain a lot!

I love reading other ideas as much as I love to share my own. If you have any Pinterest posts or just interesting ideas at all link them here!




No comments:

Post a Comment