Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Birthday, Husband!

Sunday was Stephen's birthday. It was a quiet day. It was perfect. We spent the day home, together. Also, we watched lots of football. It doesn't get much better than that.

Happy Birthday, my love!


Zoey was so excited about Stephen's birthday. I had to wake up and go to work for the early morning, but Stephen said the first thing out of her mouth that morning was, "Happy Birthday Daddy!" She is a pretty awesome girl, I know that meant the world to Stephen.

These two fill my heart to overflowing.

I think Zoey was possibly more excited about Stephen's birthday than he was!

Brownies are much better than cake, at least according to this one.



Zoey picked out Stephen's birthday present all by herself. As soon as he opened it, she set into explaining all the awesome things about the Lego set she picked out. I am sensing a common theme lately. Legos and more Legos!


It was a wonderful day. I'm glad we could make it special for Stephen, just by being together. My family means the world to me. My love for them grows deeper as each year passes. Who knew life could be this good?

My Cup Runs Over,

No comments:

Post a Comment