Sunday, June 2, 2013

2 Corinthians (Bible in 90 Days)

photo credit
Paul writes another letter the church in Corinth. They listened to his last letter and were growing stronger as a church and people.

photo credit
Corinth had a problem with false teachers. Paul wrote this letter to defend his ministry and title as an apostle. He spends time validating his message to the people. He also talks about looking out for others who are less fortunate and finding strength in God.

photo credit
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 -- “Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weakness, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
 Tales From A Mother - Daily Devotionals 

No comments:

Post a Comment