Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

photo credit
To all the Fathers out there, have a wonderful and blessed day!

“A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.”

Proverbs 4:4 -- "My father taught me, “Take my words to heart. Follow my commands, and you will live."

photo credit
And on this day to remember and honor Fathers, let us lift up the Holy Father, the one who made this life possible and who continues to guard and guide us everyday. 

John 3:16 -- "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."

photo credit
Dear Lord,
Today, just like everyday, I simply want to lift praise up to you. I want to thank you so much for the people in my life, including all the fathers, and for making this life so amazing. There are always hard times, but knowing that you are Lord and are present in every detail of this world gives me hope. Only through you can we know real joy and peace. Thank you for providing that for us. Thank you for sending your Son to sacrifice His blood to cover our sins so that we may be eternally with you. I pray for all those who are lost and stumbling in this world. I pray that you would watch over them and water the seeds of faith that surround them. None of us are perfect, but thank you for loving us regardless. Thank you for guarding and guiding me through all of my days. Amen.
 Tales From A Mother - Daily Devotionals 

No comments:

Post a Comment