Monday, February 4, 2013

Anchor of Hope

Hebrews 6:19 -- “This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into God’s inner sanctuary.”
photo credit
I have a motto in my life that has been around for many years and gotten me through thick and thin -- Hope Dies Last, Love Lives Forever.

There are times in life when hope is all we have left. However, that last lifeline of hope is strong and trustworthy. It is an anchor for our souls. That hope is God. God is love and He lives forever -- he is the beginning and the end (Revelation 22:3).

When we truly seek out God, he gives us an unconditional promise of acceptance and love. He will save us from our sins and He will guide us through any and all obstacles. God is our anchor of hope -- he encourages, assures and covers us in blessing.

Next time you feel like hope is all that is left, be encouraged and remember your hope is anchored in God and that is the greatest promise you can ask for.

Dear Lord,
Hope Dies Last, Love Lives Forever. Thank you for your promises and your unwavering love for me. I have hope, even when I have nothing else. I have hope that is anchored in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment