Tuesday, February 5, 2013

God's Deep Secrets

1 Corinthians 2:10 -- “But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets.”

photo credit
God works in ways that we often can’t imagine or understand. God’s deep secrets are his unfathomable nature and his wonderful plan. To those who love, follow, obey and constantly connect with Him, He reveals these things through the Holy Spirit.

While Jesus walked the earth, only those who truly believe that what God said was true was revealed the plan of Jesus’ death, resurrection and the promise of salvation. By putting their faith in Christ and acknowledging Him as Savior they had all they needed to be saved.

And so do you.

Salvation is available to all who believe and trust in Jesus the Savior and who follow God’s will. By living close with Him in a personal walk, God will reveal His deep secrets to you.

Dear Lord,
I want to know your secrets! I want to understand You and Your ways. I trust You and believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. I have faith You will reveal Your secrets to me by Your Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment