Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 6: The Six List

This is an amazing concept! Sarah Mae describes the story very well, but the main idea is at night you write down 6 things that you need to accomplish the next day in order of importance and then mark them off as you finish. It is so simple!

I have a hard time sleeping at night. One of the reasons (though it is a combination of many things) is because I can't get my mind to slow down. Sometimes I take the time to unload what is on my mind onto paper, which usually results in a list of things to do.

I think this will help me out a lot actually. By doing it consistently and before it plagues my mind so.

I'm visiting my parents with Zoey this week so I'm not home to do the Martha Challenges. But I will catch up on a few that need to be done when I get home.

*Note: The challenge is associated with Joyful Mothering from the book 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae.
Zoey and Pops

Zoey and Granny

2 comments:

  1. Don't fret or stress too much over those Martha Challenges. Remember, Mary chose the better thing, even though Martha's was good. Stress is not necessary. :)
    Christin
    Joyful Mothering

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making lists! It's one of my favorite things to do! I have the same problem at night. It seems to be the time when my brain is most active. I tried the list thing at night but one list led to another and then another until finally I would be overwhelmed and plagued with anxiety. Luckily a trip to the MD has cured that :) Hope the list making helps you!

    ReplyDelete