Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Soapy Adventure

After Stephen got home from work yesterday, he decided it would be a good idea to wash the car. I definitely wasn't going to argue with that! Zoey even wanted to help. So I got to start dinner and clean up a bit in silence, a very nice rarity. But I was very curious how things were going outside. So I go check it out...

It was so cute! Zoey was really helping. Of course she loves doing anything associated with Daddy or water. Stephen said she helped make the soapy water, which she also love to continue playing in. She was even helping to scrub. She would scrub a little, then go get more water and scrub some more. She would even stop every so often to make sure Daddy was cleaning it right. She was adorable.



This one is my favorite. 



No comments:

Post a Comment