Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 18: Making Your Personality Work For You

I don't really know which personality listed fits me. None of them really sound right. I am laid back and easy going and my cleaning style parallels that. I do the thing that bugs me the most first. It's a pretty easy system really. I get the daily stuff done when it works for me. I don't exactly sit around and wait for motivation, but if I feel like I need to do something else in that moment I do that instead and don't worry about it too much. Because at some point that thing will become what I need to do. It all gets done. The more I read and learn the less I want to define my cleaning habits, instead I am accepting that my habits are okay because the work for me and my family.

*Note: The challenge is associated with Joyful Mothering from the book 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment