Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 17: Your Cleaning Style

"Don't Beat Yourself Up!"

I like this one. The point is...everyone is different and everyone will do things differently. I actually just wrote about this, to "Do It Your Own Way." It's kind of funny that the same subject came up two days in a row.

Dear God, I'm listening!!!

For today's Mary challenge, Sarah Mae encourages us to complete the D.I.S.C personality test. I finished mine and it resulted in: Supportive. I completely agree with that. The summery is as follows:
"Supportive, steady, status quo, and sweet. This person likes to help and support other. They tend to focus on teamwork and cooperation over results."
That makes a lot of sense to me. It also probably explains why I am more worried about my family and how they are feeling than actual work to be done. I prefer working on things that make others happy, which is also why I don't take a lot of time for myself. I like to see someone's eyes like up when they receive something meant just for them. And I love to see my husband's eyes light up when I randomly bake brownies. And I love to see my daughter laugh and learn when I take the time to include her in cooking, crafts, or whatever I doing.

The Do's and Don'ts...
DO it your own way, and DON'T beat yourself up!


*Note: The challenge is associated with Joyful Mothering from the book 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment