Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, mothers-to-be, grandmothers and women in general!

Zoey and Mommy
May 2011

Mother's Day is a fun day and a special day for all Mothers. My whole world changed when I found out I was pregnant and it changed again the first time I held my daughter, Zoey. Everything I do or think about is through a new filter, through a mom's eyes. This is a holiday that celebrate what my blog is all about. All of the small things that happen, seeing Zoey grow up, our family adventures, the challenges I do for myself, it is all worth it because I can share it with Zoey and my family.

Zoey and Mommy
August 2009
Coming come from the hospital after she was born.

Our adventures are all different and special because of how Zoey experiences them. To her, the smallest step is a big adventure. That is why I am here. I want to make our walks become hikes across the country. I want to make building blocks become building skyscrapers. I want to make cooking dinner become a fun and glorious event. I want to challenge her, support her, teach her, and most importantly love her.

These are my tales from a mother. I'm no one special. I'm just a ordinary wife and mother that enjoys watching my family grow. I make mistakes just like everyone else. But I love God and I love my family and I think I have an amazing life. Thank you for reading and letting me share my tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment