Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wordless Wednesday *Linky* Missing the Ocean

Instagram
While visiting family Zoey found a conch shell at my mother's house and began to have a conversation with the ocean. She turned to me saying "I hear the ocean Mommy!" It was very cute. I believe she missed home just a little bit since we live by the ocean. But, we had a great visit and she didn't want to leave!
 Tales From A Mother - Wordless Wednesday 
Link up and join me in the Wordless Wednesday fun!
 Tales From A Mother - Daily Devotionals 

16 comments:

  1. haha! cute "I saw a seashell sitting on the seashore"

    Have a shelltastic week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for sharing, my ww post is now up, if you get the chance pop over and link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. I've been missing the ocean for years.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/07/wordless-wednesday-fine-print.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real cute! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind, the caption just loaded and I see that she could indeed hear the ocean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cute. Your pic is so cute. I stick up a bunch of old thrift-shop price tags and you do a darling child with a curious mind. LOL What's up with that?

    Thanks for hosting and for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always fun to pick up a shell and listen to the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did the sea shell share a secret with her? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Fastest way to the ocean :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so sweet...

    Have you seen our "Prints" and joined our Linky Party : http://www.craftyspices.com/hops/wwhop
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I hope it's not too upset!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww beautiful baby, love her expressions

    My entry is here.

    ReplyDelete