Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christ Lives In You

Colossians 1:27 -- “For God wanted them to know that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. And this is the secret: Christ lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing his glory.”

photo credit
The secret is: Christ lives in you! That is the Good News to share with the world! What an amazing God we serve that he created us, he loves us, but also, by accepting Jesus in faith, he dwells within us!

The Good News is for everyone to hear. In the times after Christ, the Gentiles were the odd man out. It took a lot of convincing for the Jews to accept that they were worthy to fellowship with them. However, Jesus dismissed prejudices when he came to earth, lived as a sinless man and died on the cross for ALL sins.

It is easy to feel unworthy of love and of God, but He wants riches for all of his children no matter where you come from or what situation you are in. Christ will not leave you wanting, he lives in the hearts of all who believe in him.

Dear Lord,
Thank you delivering the Good News for everyone to hear and for coming to live in me! Sometimes I don’t feel worthy to be your child, I know you want the best for me and I take assurance that you are with me at all times, helping me gain wisdom and sharing in your glory.
View more Daily Devotionals

No comments:

Post a Comment