Wednesday, January 30, 2013

You Are Never Truly Alone

Psalm 37:23 -- “The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.”

photo credit
Do you ever feel alone? Do you ever feel like no one really cares what happens to you? We all go through moments or phases where we feel isolated and insignificant. But there is one who is always there and always cares about every detail of our lives -- God.

When you begin to feel that small, lonely voice inside you -- reach out to God. he is waiting for you because he “delights in every detail.” He is not only ready to catch you when you fall, he is not only there to guide you, he is there for you because He wants to be -- from the biggest decisions right down to the smallest detail.

I know some who feel small when they begin to think about the expansive nature and almighty presence of God. However, I feel just the opposite. I feel powerful, colossal and significant because that all-mighty God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, lives in me (Colossians 1:27)! I am one with God and he is one with me -- I can never be alone because God is always with me.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for caring about me so much that you delight in every detail of my life! Lord, please help me to revel in your Almighty presence whenever I feel lonely or insignificant. Because of you, I am powerful and important!

No comments:

Post a Comment