Friday, January 18, 2013

The Faithful Love of the Lord Never Ends

Lamentations 3:22 -- “The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease.”

photo credit
There are times when I read the news or look around my community and gasp at the evil of the world. It is during times like these when this verse gives me hope.

There will always be sin and sorrow in the world, but God is faithful and His love is never ending. Jesus conquered sin so it can never devour us because his light shines in us.

No matter what troubles we face, God willingly responds with help when we ask. God’s love and mercy are greater than any sin and he promises to always forgive.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for being faithful in your love and mercy. There is evil in the world, but there is also good -- and you are greater than any sin. Please forgive me of my sins and help me bring a light into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment