Tuesday, January 22, 2013

God Guides and Renews

Psalm 23:3 -- “He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.”

photo credit
Are there times you just feel tired of trying so hard? Times where you feel lost? I’ve had plenty of moments like this, where I am weary and don’t know how to go on.

At those times God is there! King David writes, “He renews my strength.” All we have to do is focus our eyes on Him and He will renew our souls.

While God is in our sights we must let him lead. Only when we walk the path God guides us down will we have true contentment. That path may not always be easy, but challenging ourselves and our comfort zone is the only way to grow spiritually and as an individual. God will be with us the whole way, ready to help us as soon as we ask.

Dear Lord,
There are times when it seems I can’t go on, but I know you are there ready to restore my soul. Open my eyes Lord, so that I will know which path you are leading me down so that I may have contentment in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment